In 1860, Murvaux had 100 hectares of vines, making it the largest vineyard in the north Meuse region. Today it has almost completely disappeared.
Now, to recreate the past, a vineyard labourer's house from the 19th century has been opened to the public. It contains a self-guided exhibition of vine-growing and agricultural tools with information notes on the exhibits.
There is also a reconstruction of a school room from the early 20th century.
Small shop with vine-related products, special events.
Guided tours for groups can also be booked throughout the year.
|Dimanche||De 14h00 à 17h30|