Meuse, a great motorhome destination
Meuse is a wonderful rural “county”, ideal for motorhome holidays.
As the first “county” in France to provide a map of motorhome stopovers, Meuse extends a warm welcome to holidaymakers travelling with camper vans.
The map contains all the information you require for a great holiday – contact details for tourist offices, campsites and service points of course but also, and importantly, a selection of stopovers that meet criteria drawn up with the help of motorhome users :
- “Heritage stopovers” (Aires Patrimoine) are located closed to listed buildings, places of interest, listed heritage sites or a heritage trail.
- “Family stopovers” (Aires Familiales) have children’s playgrounds.
- “Nature stopovers” (Aires Nature) are close to a waterway or are located in woodland, close to a viewpoint, outstanding panoramic view or a botany trail.
- “Town and Village stopovers” (Aires Villes et Villages) are close to a town centre or a shop, but still provide quiet surroundings.
- “Restaurant/Local produce stopovers (Aires Restauration/Produits du terroir) are located in the immediate vicinity of a restaurant, a shop selling local produce, a local producer etc.
- “Leisure stopovers” (Aires Loisirs) are located next to a recreation facility (golf course, riding stables, footpath etc.).
Whatever the location, you’ll find a flat pitch on hard standing in peaceful surroundings and you’re sure of a warm welcome.
>> Use the Brochure Request Form to get your copy of the map.
Discover our motorhome routes