If you're passing through the Département, and you want suggestions for day trips, we recommend you look at the ideas for day trips and half-day trips we suggest to groups.
This will give you ideas to fill your day.
Here are our excursion ideas:
- A day at the heart of history
- A day exploring the Côtes de Meuse
- A day in Beer Country
- Verdun and its spectacular event "Des flammes à la Lumière" (From Flames to the Light)
- Remembrance and Tradition in the Argonne area
- Gastronomy and Crafts in the Verdun area
- Verdun, 30 centuries of history
- Verdun, First World War
- Bar-le-Duc reveals all
- Between the Barrois and the Argonne areas
- The Renaissance Garden of the Champenois area of Lorraine
- Ligny-en-Barrois under the microscope
- Cheap days out in Bar-le-Duc
- From the Bar-le-Duc of the Dukes to Royal Commercy
- The Saulx Valley: the stones share their confidences
- Beaulieu, Art in the Argonne area
For more information about our excursions: contact us.